Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb NT 4 1989 - WITHDRAWN - you're too late ;O)

Scooby

[b]Withdrawn[/b] is my 1989 Warwick Thumb NT. This is virtually mint! Hardly any signs of wear and the proverbial thumb mark over the neck pup is minimal - can't be bad for a 22 year old bass! The body is amazing and the pattern changes slightly depending upon the angle of light. It's been fully set-up, new strings, lovely low action and is everything a Thumb should be and sound ;o) It has EMG pups, all original electronics, very slim neck and is much lighter in overall weight than the later Thumbs. There isn't the so-called head/neck dive, it balances beautifully and hugs the body as if it's a part of you - we'll, it is isn't it! It comes with a padded Warwick gig bag, a partially used tub of Warwick wax, allen keys, Warwick decal and all the kudos that only owning a Warwick can bring. A real piece of vintage Warwick. This is truly a piece of Warwick history.

Edited by Scooby

Oh man, that is one of the best looking Thumbs I have seen! Shows its vintage as well (fret markers, screw one battery compartment cover). I have owned one of these a long time ago but I didn't understand their value then and let it go. This one looks awesome!

Have a bump on me for this wonderful bass!

[quote name='TorVic' timestamp='1319053662' post='1409459']Oh man, that is one of the best looking Thumbs I have seen! Shows its vintage as well (fret markers, screw one battery compartment cover). I have owned one of these a long time ago but I didn't understand their value then and let it go. This one looks awesome!

Have a bump on me for this wonderful bass![/quote]

I agree with Vic......... Definetly the best looking bass on basschat

Edited by MarkusWarwick

Same as mine and shame you are selling. I love this bass.
This is a very good price and if i didn't have one i would consider this.

Are you aware that in 1989 these basses almost retailed at your asking price and that was 22yrs ago.
Is that not a steal or what.

Good luck
Cheers
Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1319476391' post='1414636']
Someone has missed out big time with that one.

Sorry you had to withdraw from sale due to lack of offers.

Very nice bass too.

Cheers
Dave
[/quote]

Thanks, Dave. I get the feeling that there is an inverse eBay principle going on here in Bass Chat, whereby people wait for the selling price to continually be reduced! I put the Thumb up for a bargain price to start with so continuous reductions were never going to happen.