Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Genz Benz Shuttle 9 - NEW PRICE DROP

Linus27

NOW SOLD

For sale is my mint condition Genz Benz Shuttle 9 which I purchased brand new from Bass Merchant. It has only been occasionally used at home so is in mint condition, perfect working order without a mark on it. It will come with the original box, manual and power cable. I will also throw in the official Genz Benz Shuttle gig bag that I bought for it.

I play in an acoustic group and use my MarkBass combo so I have no use for this anymore and sooner it go to someone who will get some use out of it.

I bought this new from Bass Merchant for £699 about 6 months ago but they have since dropped in price to £599 so I would like £450 inc postage. I am in Surrey so any trial or collection is welcome.

I may also consider a trade for a NS Wav 4 or NS NXT 4 or a Fender '51 re-issue Precision.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Ant' timestamp='1319186567' post='1410867']
i really want this, cant afford it!

lets see if i can sell stuff quick enough to fund it!

how are the lows on this? ill only be using it as a power amp anyway really if i get it
[/quote]

It's a valve preamp witha digital power amp so if you're just using the power amp rather than combining it with the pre I've no experience of doing that, would suggest you try one out first?

I also have a Shuttle 9.0 and can confirm that using it as a power amp works perfectly.
Most of the time I just use the built-in preamp (as it is great on its own), but when I want a completey different sound I just plug my VT Bass into the receive of the effects loop and use that as preamp.
Easily as good as any power amp I've ever used....plus it weighs nothing, fits into my gigbag and it gets MASSIVELY loud. And it already has a nice valve-preamp on board. :)
Lows are great, no complaints at all.

Hi Alan, I am in Camberley which is quite close to Guildford. You are more than welcome to come and try the amp. I have two Aguilar 1 x 12's setup with it so just bring your bass or you are more than welcome to use one of mine.

Send me a PM if interested and we can go from there.

Thanks, Michael

[quote name='Alfie Noakes' timestamp='1320350002' post='1425787']
I don't suppose you'd consider a trade for my Warwick Dolphin Pro II, currently listed on the Basses For Sale forum?
[/quote]

Hiya, many thanks for the offer but no thank you. Good luck with your sale though.