Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Fender MIA Jazz in mint condition (5 months old)

Linus27

[b]NOW WITHDRAWN - May consider new trades in the future.[/b]

Up for trade or sale is my mint condition MIA Fender Jazz in Olympic white with rosewood neck and tort scratchplate. I bought it brand new from Bass Merchant in May this year so it is in mint condition. I have only used it once at an acoustic gig and the rest at home. It comes complete with the Fender hardcase, tools, tags, owners manual, strap, lead, cloth etc. In fact the accessories bag has not even been opened.

The reason I am parting with it is I simply have no use for it as I play my Precision these days.

As for trade I am looking for a Warwick Streamer SS1 in natural, a Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman, a Warwick Streamer LX in natural plus cash my way or possibly a Musicman Stingray in natural with maple neck. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.

If for sale, then I have been told that around £850 would be about right so something around there would suit me.

I am in Surrey so any trial/inspection is welcome.

Please find below some pictures. If you require any others then just ask.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' timestamp='1316983133' post='1385220']Hey Matt, really sorry but I just can't part with the Stingray. It was a 40th birthday present from my wife and replaces the one I bought when I got my first record deal and sold when I was skint. Your Streamer however is just so perfect :)[/quote]

That is completely understandable mate, no worries. Let me know if you change your mind!

Updated with new trade options. Either one of the following,

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 in natural
Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman
Warwick Streamer LX in natural - plus cash my way
Musicman Stingray in natural with maple neck