Why become a member? ×

Fender CS Pino Palladino Signature Precision Bass *PRICE REDUCED*

Gary Williams

You all know about these - arguably just like owning a real 62 P bass but without the possible risks of buying a 49 year old instrument.

Plays like butter with TI Flats. I bought this bass last September so just about a year old but it is not getting the full use it deserves and I cannot have a bass of this value sitting here doing relatively nothing.

Bass is as it was when I bought it - no additional scratches, dents or rust (although that is hard to prove!) but the sound and feel is as you would expect and is to do die for.

Fender specs here:
Session bass giant Pino Palladino has an astounding résumé that includes stints with Jeff Beck, the Who, Eric Clapton, Simon & Garfunkel and John Mayer (to name only a few). His instruments are special, and it’s no wonder that the Custom Shop took great care and pride in reproducing his ’62 Precision Bass guitar, crafted to Palladino’s exacting specifications.
It’s an eye-catching, great-sounding model that features a light alder body finished in Relic Fiesta Red over Desert Sand, a C-shaped straight-grain maple neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoiseshell pickguard and Thomastik Infeld strings.

I paid £2,400 for this last September but will accept £1,975.00 with the buyer paying additional shipping costs. Payment via BACS only on this one please.

I have not shipped a bass of this value on here before so would be wary of sticking it in the post and hoping for the best. I will take advice on the safest way to do this - courier?

Comes with the Fender tweed hard case and all the original case candy - see pics below.

NO TRADES please as I have enough guitars here.

Edited by Gary Williams

Just dug the lovely tweed Fender case out and remembered there was a tiny nick in the case from new - see attached photo.

The case has never been used or been taken out of the house so in showroom condition - albeit with a small nick which was on it when it was in the showroom... :)

[quote name='Gary Williams' timestamp='1316589973' post='1379924']
576 views and no offers - is this overpriced or just bad time to sell methinks....
[/quote]
Could be both :) when you bought it £400 of that £2400 was VAT, just saying as you asked like :)

[quote name='Gary Williams' timestamp='1316589973' post='1379924']576 views and no offers - is this overpriced or just bad time to sell methinks....[/quote]
As a previous Pino owner and seller (twice) my experience is that the price is too high. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.