Why become a member? ×

Laney Nexus NX115 1x15" cab. SOLD ON EBAY.

Delberthot

This Laney cab was bought as the culmination of a lot of research. Short story is that its a marine ply cab, built in the UK with an 8ohm Celestion neo driver and lovely big handles for carrying it and combi speakon/jack sockets on the back (input & link) Its so light that if I encounter a narrow gap, depending on what the obstacle is i can either carry it with one hand in front of me or lift it high enough with both to avoid the obstacle.

So there you go, that's the sales spiel, now onto the deal:

You can read my review of the Laney Nexus NX115 cab [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/116045-laney-nexus-nx115-1x15/"]here[/url]

The amp is sold but the rack is still available

Edited by Delberthot

• 2 weeks later...

Change of plan. just got my GK MB210 today and there's quite a bit of difference size wise so I'd like to sell this so I can get myself the matching extension cab for it.

I'll do it or the crazy price of £230 delivered to mainland UK. That's £70 cheaper than the cab costs new on its own plus the £37 for the cover so that's over £100 off what it would cost you new. Alternatively you could come and collect it if you live close enough for £210 cos you'd be saving me boxing it, organising a courier and waiting all day for the bugger to turn up. in reality its only about £10 to send it so you'd be getting an extra £10 off for this.

Just spotted yesterday that the cab has a mark where it looks like the tolex stuff has been 'pulled' maybe by being caught on something or has rubbed against something. its on the underside so you'll not notice it during normal use and it hasn't torn right through to the wood.

I've increased the exposure so you can see it clearly but it makes it look worse than it is

Edited by Delberthot