Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Ampeg SVT 410HLF Cab

Shire

[center][b]For Sale: Ampeg SVT 410HLF[/b][/center]

Up for grabs is my amazing Ampeg cab. It's in great condition with the only real marks/scuffs on the back (from lifting in and out of the car).

All of the speakers are fantastic and it's the best cab I've owned. I'm only selling because I just haven't got the space for it in my flat as well as all of my other bits!

I've been using the cab with my Orange Terror Bass head and it is LOUD! If you'd like to come and try it you're more than welcome :)

Cheapest place I can find a new one online is SoundsLive for £570 so I think[size=5] [b][s]£385[/s] £365 collected from Oxford[/b][/size] is fair although I might be at the Surrey bass bash next weekend if you want to collect it from there :)

Edited by Shire

[quote name='Shire' timestamp='1316363487' post='1376938']
so I think [b]£385 collected from Oxford[/b] is fair although I might be at the Surrey bass bash next weekend if you want to collect it from there :)
[/quote]
I like this plan..

Must first make sure I can get to the bash as well!

[quote name='wizbat' timestamp='1318002021' post='1397176']I'm looking for a pair of these and have a gk rig to trade if you're interested[/quote]

Sorry Wizbat, I've only just seen your message. PM received and replied to.

I'm not looking for any trades though thanks guys, just cash :)

The cheapest online is £653 from Thomann so this is a bargain!

• 3 weeks later...

[size=5][b]£365 collected from Oxford[/b][/size]

[size=4]Last price drop guys and girls before the dreaded eBay. I've had lots of interest (dreamers) but no one has come up with the cash! There are a few other Basschat members who can vouch for this and have played through it so PM me if you want their usernames, I'm sure they'd be happy to reply :)[/size]

[quote name='Monckyman' timestamp='1319714943' post='1417567']
Looks like a very fine example of a serious amount of Cab.
Good luck
[/quote]

Thanks Monckyman. I'd keep it if I didn't live in a flat where space is minimal! One day when I can rustle up the horrendous mortgage deposit I'll get a nice big house and get an 8x10!

[quote name='Bankai' timestamp='1319715774' post='1417587']
If only you were accepting trades!
[/quote]

Sorry mate, got all the gear I need at the moment... Unless you happen to have a nice Precision or Jazz knocking around!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Wayne, It's certainly the best 410 I've used, it's just perfect! Still, it's been for sale on here for nearly 2 months and I've only had interest from people who say they want it but never reply to my PM's or come up with the cash. It's a lot of cab for the money and I'll get another one one day when I have the space :)