Why become a member? ×

RESERVED DEPOSIT PAYED 1977/78 FENDER PRECISION all original including 70's hard case

H the Bass

Up for reluctant sale my fender warhorse precision as you can see really good condition and natural relicing on rear, nice action superb vintage sound this is the bees knees as gigging basses go complete with case looking for £1100 more info available if you ring me on 07964176270 will try and post pics but you can view them on my facebook page if you type in HOWARD BEAUMONT, other basses shown are also for sale.Open to offers. come on guys this is a cracking bass with lovely low action 1st £1000 offer secures thats as low as i go lol

Edited by H the Bass

[quote name='H the Bass' post='1375723' date='Sep 16 2011, 04:53 PM']Up for reluctant sale my fender warhorse precision as you can see really good condition and natural relicing on rear, nice action superb vintage sound this is the bees knees as gigging basses go complete with case looking for £1200 more info available if you ring me on 07964176270 will try and post pics but you can view them on my facebook page if you type in HOWARD BEAUMONT, other basses shown are also for sale.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Mr Clash Bass???
Think youll find its Paul Simonon :)

I really must stop looking at the Bass's for sale section. I already have enough trouble deciding if it's my Jazz or P's turn to come out and paly and adding a bute like this to the stable would give me even more headaches. I don't like mine to sit around collect dust.
Nice bass, I'm sure someone will snap it up.

sorry tried to add pics of hard case but says web page not available why does this site make adding pics so difficult nay impossible? or is it just me? lol[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/149549155089077/"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/149549155089077/[/url]

Edited by H the Bass