Why become a member? ×

Stuff for sale.

Ok i'm gonna try get pictures up ASAP but i need to sell a couple of bits so i'll give you the guff for now.

Amp - Ashdown MAG 300H, MAG 115 Deep Cabinet, MAG 210 Deep Cab. Never gigged. Would rather sell as one.

basses - If you're looking for a project or 2 then take a gander at these.
1- Fender Jazz '62 reissue (Japan) sun burst, well gigged with battle scars, missisng scratch plate, needs a total re-wire.
2 - Fender Precision bass, USA custom shop, Sand colour with copper scratchplate, J pick up as well as p pickups, Crack on the back , again needs re-wire etc. DOES NOT HAVE ORIGINAL NECK, broke in rock n roll accident.
Both basses would be lovely if done up. and an excellent project if you have the time/can be botherd with that kind of thing.

FX- boss overdrive and chorus pedals, with boxes, never gigged.

willing to lisen to offers on any of these. willing to drop off if local. any questions/kick my arse into getting some pictures then email [email protected]

I have the same Ashdown setup, except my amp head and 210 are a combo. I seem to remember it was cheaper that way....

They get the vote from me, very happy. I rarely need the 115 bin in the small pub gigs I seem to always get, but it's great to have the backup when I need it.

Good luck in your quest to sell.

[quote name='Rusty Shackleford' post='159225' date='Mar 17 2008, 10:15 PM']Ok i'm gonna try get pictures up ASAP but i need to sell a couple of bits so i'll give you the guff for now.

Amp - Ashdown MAG 300H, MAG 115 Deep Cabinet, MAG 210 Deep Cab. Never gigged. Would rather sell as one.

basses - If you're looking for a project or 2 then take a gander at these.
1- Fender Jazz '62 reissue (Japan) sun burst, well gigged with battle scars, missisng scratch plate, needs a total re-wire.
2 - Fender Precision bass, USA custom shop, Sand colour with copper scratchplate, J pick up as well as p pickups, Crack on the back , again needs re-wire etc. DOES NOT HAVE ORIGINAL NECK, broke in rock n roll accident.
Both basses would be lovely if done up. and an excellent project if you have the time/can be botherd with that kind of thing.

FX- boss overdrive and chorus pedals, with boxes, never gigged.

willing to lisen to offers on any of these. willing to drop off if local. any questions/kick my arse into getting some pictures then email [email protected][/quote]

How much are you looking for for the basses?

right punks, lets give some ball park figures for this stuff, then im off for a pint.

amp+cabs - £280ish
FX - £40ish Each
P-bass - £200is

Jazz bass, now ive had a quite a few people sniffing about this so im starting the bidding at £200, but if that might change if someone wants to secure it and come and get it.

anyhoo pint of landlord awaits. good night
pm or email if you need anymore info.

cheers for the intrest folks

Hi LOVE the Jazz just a few quick questions if I may?

Is the neck/head scratch and ding free? Im not worried about the body, quite like the battered look. Second is where abouts are you based? Im waiting for a car to sell and if goes through before you sell the jazz I may be giving you a PM.

Many thanks

EDIT: doh! just seen on you ID where you are....stoopid!

Edited by NJE

[quote name='Rusty Shackleford' post='167757' date='Apr 1 2008, 03:33 PM']Quick update. Jazz is no longer for sale. I've told my boss to stick it and im quitting the rat race thus plenty of time on my hands so i will be doing the jazz up myself. So bearing in mind cost/time/effort it may be going back up on sale in the future. p bass and ashdownhead still up for grabs. Cheers.[/quote]Oh right! confused, having had offer accepted!