Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez ATK 400 Trans Blue. PRICE DROP £300 or trade.

TobyMunkling

I am thinking of trading my Ibanez ATK 400 in trans blue, as I don't use it any more.......and I'd like to try something different without spending loads of money!

I had overpriced it before, so Price Drop: Now for sale for £300, excluding P&P[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][color=#ff0000] SOLD[/color][/size][/font]

Maple neck and fingerboard, Mahogany body translucent blue finish, J/MM configuration pups, through-body or bridge stringing option, 3 band active EQ, five bolt neck joint.

It is in good condition, with a few insignificant marks Nothing major, or noticeable.

As for trades, I am thinking of (in order of preference and can add cash your way if needed) a Sterling by Musicman SB 14 or a Ray 34, or a P-Bass of some sort, CIJ, MIM, or even a good Squier (Vintage Vibe/Modified). May also consider similar Jazz basses or even a MM Stingray (with money to you).

Ok .........just throwing it out there ............any offers?

Edited by TobyMunkling

Excellent basses, I have two an ATK300 and ATK400

The ATK400 is slightly more versatile, having two active pick ups, 1 triple coil and 1 single and loads of tonal variety
to be had with the 3 band EQ and selector switch

I swear by my two ! You would NOT be disappointed with one of these.

[quote name='Adee' post='1366279' date='Sep 8 2011, 12:33 PM']Excellent basses, I have two an ATK300 and ATK400

The ATK400 is slightly more versatile, having two active pick ups, 1 triple coil and 1 single and loads of tonal variety

I swear by my two ! You would NOT be disappointed with one of these.[/quote]
Thanks for that Adee!

[quote name='Adee' post='1366279' date='Sep 8 2011, 12:33 PM']Excellent basses, I have two an ATK300 and ATK400

I swear by my two ! You would NOT be disappointed with one of these.[/quote]
It's the same as the one in your picture Adee......damn, you're making me doubt myself......do I really want to let this bass go.......maybe I should gig it on Sat!

[quote name='TobyMunkling' post='1366399' date='Sep 8 2011, 01:58 PM'].......maybe I should gig it on Sat![/quote]

[b]GIG IT ![/b]

... Everyone else get a move on before he keeps it and you miss out on a cracking bass !

[quote name='elephantstone' post='1367422' date='Sep 9 2011, 11:05 AM']just to add i too have this same bass and they are awesome, the buyer will not be disappointed.[/quote]

Buyer will not be disappointed ... seller WILL BE !!!

[quote name='Adee' post='1367543' date='Sep 9 2011, 12:41 PM']Buyer will not be disappointed ... seller WILL BE !!![/quote]
Hmmmm..... steady on you lot! I haven't used this bass in a while and it has become a "cinderella" bass .....staying at home while it's ugly G&L sisters go out to play!

I'll gig it tomorrow night and see if it changes my mind!

Will let you know, as requested!

[quote name='Jack' post='1367980' date='Sep 9 2011, 07:27 PM']Any ideas on a price? If you're selling it's the rules.

...........................only 'cos I want it. :)[/quote]
Blimey! I didn't realise that I was being a rule breaker!
ATK 400's are getting hard to find and to value ....... after some research ...... I reckon I would want £350 to part with it, but am more interested in trades.

Sorry mate. I'd love to make you an offer but I'm afraid my ideal bongo came up for sale.

Good luck selling what I can vouch for is an exceptional bass at a ridiculous price. Would have jumped if I didn't see the Bongo.