Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha BB414 SOLD

deaver

[quote name='deaver' post='1358687' date='Sep 1 2011, 12:42 PM']Yamaha BB414 in Metallic Orange finish for sale for £200. Good condition with a small nick on the headstock. Picked this up in a trade on here recently but I'm looking to raise cash for a Warwick that I've got my eye on. Photos and more info to follow shortly, no box at the moment so I'm looking at pick up in Salisbury.

Cash only for this one[/quote]

Would you be prepared to ship to the West Midlands?

Do what I do... go into a local music shop and ask if they have a spare shipping box. My local is quite good and are only too willing to oblige due to the fact that it means they don't have to break it down and put out to trash.

Edited by andy67

[quote name='andy67' timestamp='1317738754' post='1393934']
Do what I do... go into a local music shop and ask if they have a spare shipping box. My local is quite good and are only too willing to oblige due to the fact that it means they don't have to break it down and put out to trash.
[/quote]

The thing is, this is exactly what I have done but it hasn't worked out yet. They've had one spare box in the last six weeks, unfortunately it got chucked out because I couldn't make it in on the right Saturday. Not always as easy as it looks.

[quote name='andy67' timestamp='1317759516' post='1394343']
That is a bummer! Is there no chatter in your vicinity that could help out? Posting an empty box form Edinburgh would cost a bit!! Lol.
[/quote]

Sorted for a box now. Bought a boxed bike for my son's birthday so everyone's a winner. Now £200 plus P&P.

• 2 weeks later...