Why become a member? ×

Lakky Skyline DJ5

martthebass

[b]Well nearly a month as gone by and this still ain't getting used so....[/b]
Well, I've had this about 3 months and still not feeling the love. Maybe the 35", maybe the wide string spacing, maybe the extra string - dunno, just not getting it.
It's a Maple neck black sparkle 2007 build, in about as perfect a condition as it gets (only been out of the house twice and never gigged). The pictures show a white/black/white pg, this has been swapped out with a black/white/black which looks much better to my eyes but the original would be included. Build is stock with (I believe) Lakland OEM Pups - original electronics - no mods. HSC courtesy of Gator - also without a mark.

[b]Reduced final price - £750 w/o case, £780 with: Collected only[/b]

Thanks for looking, Mart

Edited by martthebass

Cheers Rich. This really is a toughy and I could still easily bail and let this become a 'bedroom bass' as I really don't need a 5er for the work I do. The only reason I got a 5 was so I wasn't embarrassed when I turn up at a jam night when there's only a 5 available. It's the 'prettiest, bass I think I've owned and got a killer tone. I think the 35" really contributes to that but also contributes to my hand strain.

[quote name='Huge Hands' post='156724' date='Mar 13 2008, 01:50 PM']Would you sell it outright? How much for?

Just interested.....[/quote]

Sorry mate, daren't have the cash. As the song goes I'd just blow it on 'Liquor and Drugs'.
Just Joking Mods - more likely a new tax disc and nearly a full tank of Diesel for the Wife's 4X4

Oh and..........all PM's replied to.

Edited by martthebass

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='martthebass' post='174130' date='Apr 10 2008, 08:04 PM']This bass is now off down south to Mr Russ.
He will have to teach it to eat Savaloys instead of Bangers....[/quote]
Now that I'd like to see! Good news for mr russ I'd say :)