Why become a member? ×

G&L L-2000 TRIBUTE IN NATURAL,**NOW SOLD**

tom1946

This is probably the best G&L I have owned, no it's better than that, it's the best bass I've ever owned but it's no good not being played so sadly it has to go.
I really am upset at having to sell this but as said before, needs must.

You all know how good these are, low action, big sound etc' plus you can play when the battery dies as it does passive too.

£350 delivered, no trades, no point as I'm not playing for much longer. No offers thanks, I won't cry if it doesn't sell.

thanks for looking.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='1351616' date='Aug 25 2011, 06:39 PM']Have to say I'm surprised at this still being here....
But there again there's a lovely Aria for £100 too.[/quote]

The Aria is sold Tom pending, suprised it took so long, but must say your G&L looks lovely.

Good luck with the sale.

You know I'm feeling really sad about all this, I really don't want to sell this and I'm wavering now so I'll lay a fleece: If it's still here at 5pm today then I'll pull it, wife thinks I'm barmy and the head gasket's gone on my Focus, my back's keeping me awake at night so I guess I may not be making good decisions right now. :) :)

[quote name='tom1946' post='1371356' date='Sep 13 2011, 06:41 AM']You know I'm feeling really sad about all this, I really don't want to sell this and I'm wavering now so I'll lay a fleece: If it's still here at 5pm today then I'll pull it, wife thinks I'm barmy and the head gasket's gone on my Focus, my back's keeping me awake at night so I guess I may not be making good decisions right now. :) :)[/quote]

I think you should hang on to it.

And I'm not just saying that so I can save up and buy it from you in the future!!! (its beautiful---keep it!).