Why become a member? ×

1990 Black MM Stingray SOLD

Me And My Bass

Hi,

Up for sale my stunning, 1990 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray, black, all original, white pickguard, mutes, chrome battery plate, six bolt maple birds eye neck etc Beautiful to play, professionally set up. Bought from Andrew on this forum few months back but l didnt end up using it much, he was the second owner and the bass has always been flight cased. (flight case not incl in sale, though l have a spare Hiscox case l could sell include in the sale)

A nice pre-EB ray has came up l have my eye on but funds are low. If you are in or around Glasgow feel free to pop over to try out.

Looking for £850.00 shipped in the UK.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pictures -

[attachment=87590:sting1.jpg][attachment=87591:sting2.jpg][attachment=87592:sting3.jpg]
[attachment=87593:sting4.jpg][attachment=87594:sting5.jpg]

Edited by Me And My Bass

Have a bump on me... this is a beautiful bass (I should know, I used to own it!)... I plan to buy this back one day, once I have spare funds, so I would be delighted if the new owner dropped me a line so I can keep tabs on her!

Cheers

Andrew

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1354266' date='Aug 28 2011, 12:45 PM']The fact your awesome 1990 for this money and my 2002 are still available just shows how tight money is at the moment mine included, a year ago I'd of added yours to my collection in a heart beat. Ten years time people will be fighting of rays like yours I'm sure of it :)[/quote]

Spot on StingrayPete, it's defo a buyers market just now. Wish l had some spare cash lying about, there is some cracking basses for sale. Thanks for the kind words, hope you get yours shifted as well.

• 3 months later...