Why become a member? ×

SOLD

H the Bass

UP FOR RELUCTANT SALE DUE TO MARRIAGE BREAK UP IS THIS AWESOME 1977 VALVE HEAD WHICH USED TO BELONG TO LEMMY WHICH I BOUGHT FROM HIM MANY MOONS AGO WHEN MY BAND SUPPORTED MOTORHEAD WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS BUT ITS A BIT AWKWARD FOR ME AT THE MOMENT . COMPLETE WITH IN YOUR FACE LEMMY MOD WITH VINYL COVER. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL MARSHALL LOGO WITH IT BUT AT THE MOMENT IT STILL HAS THE BADGE THAT LEMMY MADE FOR IT WHICH READS ARSEHOLE IN MARSHALL LOGO WRITING.I AM NOW BASED IN SIDMOUTH DEVON AND MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 07964176270.LOOKING FOR £650.Amp has 4 inputs / 2 speaker outputs and 4/8/16 ohms selecter.SERIAL NUMBER 07951K.ANY TRIAL.

Edited by H the Bass

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1346231' date='Aug 20 2011, 11:57 AM']:)

I sooooo want this but I don't know what I can do with a 100w amp. I suppose even just owning it and sitting looking at it would be immensely satisfying. :)[/quote]
It may say only 100 watts but it is LOUD!

[quote name='umph' post='1346255' date='Aug 20 2011, 12:15 PM']dude, do you have any paper work to say this was lemmys? if so i'll definatly have it[/quote]unfortunately a lot of my things plus paperwork went missing when the wife chucked me out hence price .I only have my reputation as an honest guy though i'm told if you google motorhead / mournblade gigs there may be pictures available.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1346231' date='Aug 20 2011, 11:57 AM']:)

I sooooo want this but I don't know what I can do with a 100w amp. I suppose even just owning it and sitting looking at it would be immensely satisfying. :)[/quote]

I used to use one in the loudest band I ever played in, VHF (and they were LOUD onstage; I had to compete with twin hot-rodded full Marshall stacks). I too would obviously love this, but timing is awful and it's probably a bit of an arse to cart round these days. FWIW my last Superbass sounded fantastic (the VHF one was nicked along with my first Ric); I was in idiot to let it go (sold it for £150 about 12 years ago! Aaggh!).

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='1368099' date='Sep 9 2011, 09:28 PM']That's in great condition! Even more tempted now, especially since I'm spending a lot of time working in Southampton lately, which is halfway to Devon... Have you ever had it professionally serviced?[/quote]
Has been serviced at marshall milton keynes most of its life Gave it a run out last saturday when i provided it along with my p.a at Rock the Volly , a cancer charity event in Sidmouth , never missed a beat and all the bass players were very happy with it, so why didn't one of them buy it well i didn't think it appropiate to sell at a charity event which incidentally raised £3200.

[quote name='H the Bass' post='1368109' date='Sep 9 2011, 09:40 PM']Has been serviced at marshall milton keynes most of its life Gave it a run out last saturday when i provided it along with my p.a at Rock the Volly , a cancer charity event in Sidmouth , never missed a beat and all the bass players were very happy with it, so why didn't one of them buy it well i didn't think it appropiate to sell at a charity event which incidentally raised £3200.[/quote]
YOU ARE APPROX 90 MILES AWAY Dannybuoy

Edited by H the Bass