Why become a member? ×

Would have jumped on this if I belieeved it

Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1344438' date='Aug 18 2011, 02:43 PM']Why else would you sand then name off the headstock?

I've heard of people sanding off Squier to put a Fender decal on but never ever sanding the Fender decal off[/quote]

People do it because they dont want to be seen as a conformer/ conformist (insert correct word)

[quote name='Soloshchenko' post='1344663' date='Aug 18 2011, 05:57 PM']Tis mine and tis totally genuine folks. I'm in Preston and would be more than happy for any of you to come for a viewing of the neck. PM me and let me know.[/quote]

Now there's honesty for you.

Good on you for posting.

Top marks.

[quote name='Blademan_98' post='1344822' date='Aug 18 2011, 08:28 PM']Now there's honesty for you.

Good on you for posting.

Top marks.[/quote]

Cheers. To be honest, I'd probably be just as sceptical myself if I was a punter! It is Fender though and like I say, got nothing to hide so people are free to come and view it. If you can fix the truss rod on it you're probably gonna get a serious bargain.

Edited by Soloshchenko