Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Lakland Duck Dunn, Lindy Fralin model

Flex

Thanks all for the offers (some nice offers but they were not for me) but nothing caught my eye so having played this again over the last week I can not bring myself to let it go.. such a great playable and sounding bass.

Going to save some money and buy something else I think.

Putting my Lakland up for trade. It is in mint condition and had home use only, cant find any marks on it.

I contacted Lakland regarding the pickup and they informed me that the year this was built it is fitted with the Lindy Fralin pickup.

Seial number is 07103616, this makes it manufactured in 2007.

You can see by the photo's it is in fab condition and friends who have played it loved it.

I have the Lakland Gig Bag also for it, one of the front pockets has a broken zip. but the main zip and bag are good.

Looking for something to trade that does not have a wide neck 4 strings only please, I am open to suggestions and could add cash (not too much, times are hard) for the right bass.

photo's

[attachment=87092:lakland.jpg]

[attachment=87086:SG101412.JPG]

[attachment=87091:SG101423.JPG]

[attachment=87089:SG101413.JPG]

[attachment=87090:SG101418.JPG]

[attachment=87088:SG101417.JPG]

Edited by Flex

[quote name='Linus27' post='1341043' date='Aug 15 2011, 07:28 PM']Flex, please sell this to Dave. Basschat has been off its axis for months because Dave does not have a Duck Dunn. As a public service to Basschat, you must sell your Duck Dunn to Dave before the entire universe implodes :)[/quote]

Hmmm, maybe you organise a whip round then ;-)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1341074' date='Aug 15 2011, 07:57 PM']Deal :)[/quote]

Dave if I do sell you can have 1st refusal but really looking for a trade, will see what happens. She play great too btw :)

Cheers

Pete

[quote name='Flex' post='1341082' date='Aug 15 2011, 08:05 PM']Dave if I do sell you can have 1st refusal but really looking for a trade, will see what happens. She play great too btw :)

Cheers

Pete[/quote]

Cheers Pete. I know how lovely these are and yours looks in great condition.

Good luck with whatever happens.

[quote name='ben604' post='1341455' date='Aug 16 2011, 08:00 AM']Hey Flex, how about a Geddy Lee Jazz? One of the smallest necks on a bass anywhere, I believe?[/quote]

Have thought about a Geddy can you pm some photo's so I can take a look please, and neck sizewise I just dont want a 5'er at the moment or ultra big 4's...

Edited by Flex

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1341526' date='Aug 16 2011, 09:33 AM']Seeing as u don't want a 5 now, any interest in my all original 1977 Guild B-301 fretless?

Cheers[/quote]

Sorry not looking for fretless

Cheers

Pete

Hi Flex,

Would you be interested in MIJ 75 Re-issue Jazz? I've been thinking about selling on mine to fund down-payment on a Shuker build, but have lusted after a Lakland DD model for a while. Ash body, Maple neck/board, block inlays & binding? Great bass, but I don't really get along with maple boards.

Not sure of the relative values, but think they would roughtly match up.