Why become a member? ×

FS Music Man Stingray 3EQ - Burnt apple finish with Hipshot D-Tuner

woodyratm

Hey all,
I just don't get the use out of it now. I much prefer the slender neck of my lakland.

But it is a brilliant bass and was my regular gigging and recording bass before i got the lakky.
Play wonderful and looks lovely (IMO). There is one annoying ding on the bass down by the lower part of it where a weight was dropped and clipped the bass.
I'll try and get a picture of that.

[attachment=86902:12636_16...480860_n.jpg]

Apologies for the rubbish picture.

Also has a Hipshot D-Tuner.

I'd be looking £750. Happy to ship at buyers expenses of course since its got the MM case too.

Edited by woodyratm

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='1339098' date='Aug 13 2011, 08:51 PM']Looks like a sparkle finish which makes it burnt apple which was discontinued a few years back. Lovely bass and quite rare
Good luck with the sale[/quote]

It does have a sparkle finish. It may well be burnt apple - i just looked on the mm website and found the most "like" colour!
Cheers :)

[quote name='squire' post='1339302' date='Aug 14 2011, 08:09 AM']Very, very, very nice :)
Goodluck with the sale.[/quote]
Thanks.

Should also add it has a Hipshot D-Tuner fitted also. I still have the original machine head too.

So it's £800 firm.

[quote name='xytras 1978' post='1342834' date='Aug 17 2011, 10:28 AM']Could you post some better pictures? Thx![/quote]

Ask and recieve :) excuse the dust.

I have one other picture that keeps buggering up. so i can email that? Its like the full bass face on.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1344054' date='Aug 18 2011, 09:27 AM']The serial places it as being completed in the last few days of May 2002.[/quote]

I seem to have a thing for that year! Fender is 2002 also, as was my old fretless.

Bumperoony :)