Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute JB-2

bigthumb

I'm sadly forced to sell my G&L Tribute which I only bought from tom1946 a couple of months ago.

This was the original thread. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=140230"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=140230[/url]

The bass is still in prefect condition and comes with the mentioned Fender gig bag.

I sadly cannot post the bass due to having no hard case so collection is welcome or I can meet up within reasonable distance.

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by bigthumb

[quote name='tom1946' post='1335577' date='Aug 10 2011, 07:54 PM']£300??? [/quote]

I know, I know. I have an unexpected bill to pay ASAP and a looming dental bill too :)

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1335630' date='Aug 10 2011, 08:25 PM']Lovely.[/quote]

Why thank you!

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1335643' date='Aug 10 2011, 08:33 PM']why you selling this mate - looks lovely....might be tempted[/quote]

See above!

Would trade for a nice 4x10 :)

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1335690' date='Aug 10 2011, 08:58 PM']lol thought you might. Not sure it's for me though - although I will think seriously - but I am feeling the call of the stingray once more.[/quote]

Cheers Chris!

Still here BUMP!

Beautiful bass. I have a Custom USA version and it's such a well built and great sounding bass. I think anyone that likes Fenders or Musicmans would be more then happy with one of these!

Good luck selling it!

[quote name='Clint' post='1340150' date='Aug 14 2011, 10:53 PM']Beautiful bass. I have a Custom USA version and it's such a well built and great sounding bass. I think anyone that likes Fenders or Musicmans would be more then happy with one of these!

Good luck selling it![/quote]

Cheers Clint

Trades BUMP?