Platypus

<<<SOLD>>>

I'm selling my mint condition Genz Benz Shuttle 9 amp

Unmarked with instruction manual, will get some photos up tomorrow

£480
I'm based in Harrow Middx, though work in Central London

Add £10 for p&p, if required

Edited by Platypus

[quote name='bigevilman' post='1334630' date='Aug 10 2011, 10:16 AM']Does it come with the case?[/quote]
I don't have a Genz bag for the Shuttle, though I do have a basic shoulder bag which fits well and will be included.

[quote name='molan' post='1334908' date='Aug 10 2011, 01:00 PM']Blimey P - have you been hoarding a secret collection of small micro amps to test them all against each other :)[/quote]
Ha, you're not far wrong! I was running an Mark Bass F1, Streamliner 600 & the Shuttle 9.
The Streamliner was great generally, though didn't do my Celinder Update justice. The Celinder was great with the other two. The Shuttle was the most versatile of all and made everything sound good. Well, I should have stopped there tbh!
I, by chance, tried a Mesa all valve beastie and thought that's the one for me.
So, my quest for the perfect micro amp ended with a no longer in production 58lb mofo.
Couldn't be happier.

[quote name='BigJim' post='1335333' date='Aug 10 2011, 05:29 PM']Sorry mate, it's a bit big for me and a bit too far for me to walk over to you!

Seriously though, people, Paul lives round the corner from me and is a top bloke. Buy with confidence[/quote]

Cheers Jim :)