Why become a member? ×

For sale: Seymour Duncan Antiquity 51 P bass pickup, Fender Japan 51 Reissue bass pickup and bridge

I am selling a Fender Japan 51 Reissue P Bass pickup- £35 inc P&P.

Also for sale is a Fender 51 reissue bridge in superb condition- £17.50 inc P&p

Seymour Duncan Antiquity 51 P Bass pickup with all packaging- as new for £60 plus £2 P&P

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1323300' date='Aug 1 2011, 05:26 PM']I don't know if there is much demand for these but I have a brand new Fender 62 Reissue Jazz Control plate (3 holes- 2 for the Concentric pots and 1 for the jack compared to the usual 4 hole plate with the vol, vol, tone, jack layout).

£12 inc P&P

I am also selling a Fender Japan 51 Reissue P Bass pickup- £35 inc P&P.[/quote]

PM re: pickups

cheers

Fran

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1323300' date='Aug 1 2011, 05:26 PM']I don't know if there is much demand for these but I have a brand new Fender 62 Reissue Jazz Control plate (3 holes- 2 for the Concentric pots and 1 for the jack compared to the usual 4 hole plate with the vol, vol, tone, jack layout).

£12 inc P&P

I am also selling a Fender Japan 51 Reissue P Bass pickup- £35 inc P&P.[/quote]

hiya mate,

is the p bass pickups a pair or just the 1?

[quote name='jimbobothy' post='1330057' date='Aug 6 2011, 04:51 PM']Yeah it's gone, sorry I nabbed it.[/quote]

No worries, I actually have a Lakland one with pots etc. that I believe is made from Fender parts anyway but I was going to buy this to check the shape of the plate as the one I have is slightly different to the shape of a normal 3 knob plate and means getting a new pick guard cut to fit, if you are feeling generous could you scan it for me and e-mail me the pic so I can compare them? :)