Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

davebass66

For sale is my Sei Jazz 5er

In 9/10 condition, couple of very small surface marks but otherwise top condition. Quality Jazz tone, very deep neck pup (Kent Armstrongs with an Aguilar OBP-3 pre). Pretty light (scales won't weight it for some reason. about 9lbs I think). Ebony fretboard 1 piece ash body. Adjustable string spacing at the bridge. 35" scale length

Have never been able to get attached to 5 strings for some reason and just feel ready to try something else.

Dave

Edited by davebass66

I have these KA pickups on one of my Sei J5's...pretty pockey pickups..like MM of steroids..but in a good way, with the JE pre amp.

Top deal, I would say as MP's work is second to none, IMO. A must see/hear, at least.

And no, I don't know the seller, but if he is close, I might take a look anyway. :)

I have had lots of PM's concerning the string spacing which I had written in as 18mm spacing. It is in fact adjustable string spacing. (clearly something I never used) so those who weren't sure about the string spacing maybe you could have your mind changed?! :)

D

[quote name='davebass66' post='1328936' date='Aug 5 2011, 04:36 PM']I have had lots of PM's concerning the string spacing which I had written in as 18mm spacing. It is in fact adjustable string spacing. (clearly something I never used) so those who weren't sure about the string spacing maybe you could have your mind changed?! :)

D[/quote]

What's the scale. 34 or 35?
Cheers

[quote name='davebass66' post='1328936' date='Aug 5 2011, 04:36 PM']I have had lots of PM's concerning the string spacing which I had written in as 18mm spacing. It is in fact adjustable string spacing. (clearly something I never used) so those who weren't sure about the string spacing maybe you could have your mind changed?! :)

D[/quote]

...OK, I don't know much about these particular basses but those saddles look fairly well fixed to me (as regard to string spacing) so how do you adjust the spacing? Lovely looking bass by the way.

Edited by darkandrew

• 2 weeks later...