Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Flight Case - Gibson Ripper

A custom-built, full touring-spec flight case for a Gibson Ripper. The case is timber framed and aluminium clad - it is extremely sturdy and protective (built by Bird Brothers - high-end bespoke cases)

The case was re-foamed by BSH cases in Manchester around 18 months ago (an extremely high quality job with black, short-fur covered high density foam) and has been unused since. The fit for a Gibson Ripper is perfect - the re-foam involved very careful on-site measurement of all dimensions of my Ripper bass. Whilst the case may also fit a Grabber, please note that it is a dedicated Ripper case and will not fit any other bass shape (without butchering a very beautiful foaming job - the re-foaming work cost £100!)

The case has been used (it is a professional, touring unit) but is in excellent, very clean condition. Given the weight, collection from central Manchester is probably a good idea. I may be able to ship - I think I have a carton of sufficient size. I'll take £70 for collection on this - I hope that's fair, even a bit of a bargain for an extremely difficult to source case (getting really high quality cases for Rippers is not easy!) If anybody wants shipping, I'll try to get a quote but I think £25 would be about as cheap as I could get. Any questions, please just ask

Edited by lozbass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...