Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

orange ad200 mk3 NO LONGER FOR SALE

nomis

Orange AD200 mk3

looking for a trade really because i dont want to be without an amp,

bought it from umcoo on here a few months ago, i love it it sounds HUGE and is very loud!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=127955&hl=ad200"]heres the original thread [/url]

[s]looking for an aguilar or maybe a marshall VBA maybe a mesa M9? or something else! what have you got?[/s]

NOT SELLING ANYMORE DUE TO FEELING EMASCULATED

Edited by nomis

[quote name='nomis' post='1309003' date='Jul 19 2011, 12:28 PM']Orange AD200 mk3

looking for a trade really because i dont want to be without an amp,

bought it from umcoo on here a few months ago, i love it it sounds HUGE and is very loud!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=127955&hl=ad200"]heres the original thread [/url]

looking for an aguilar or maybe a marshall VBA maybe a mesa M9? or something else! what have you got?[/quote]

what cab you running this with?

This has got to be the only amp left that I have always wanted, but never managed to try out.
Are they really as good as the reviews?
How do they stand up volume wise, being only 200 watts. This seems quite low compared to today's average 500 watts+ amps.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='1317698' date='Jul 26 2011, 10:01 PM']They are awesome. They measure 200W of clean power, with slight overdrive where it sounds best you get a hell of a lot more volume![/quote]

Sounds promising, I only ask as I have a bassman 135 and although it has fantastic tone it gets lost in the mix sometimes. I guess those extra 65 watts would make a difference.
Cheers
Thebassman

[quote name='nomis' post='1318112' date='Jul 27 2011, 11:58 AM']its SO loud! never had a problem with it getting lost in a mix!

and your right, its sounds best dirty![/quote]

Somebody please buy this...... I can't stop gassing over it.