Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray SR4 & Tokai Rockinbetter 4003 (scroll down for pics)

Wullapache

right here we go,
i feel its time for a change,
my musicman is first on the list,
3eq black,black,maple active passive (like s1 i believe)hipshot D-tuner, pretty sexy if i do say so myself, but i've decided to make a change.
i think i'm gonna head towards a p-bass american maple neck preferably american if anyone has one on the go after this has gone...unless i can get my string sponsors to give me a bass and i'll go on holiday or maybe get that macbook ive always wanted. dont have case but will supply atleast a gig bag.
offers around £650 + postage will be considered. pics are on www.myspace.com/heyapache
secondly.
my tokai rockinbetter 4003,
pretty darn nice bass if i do say so, exact same as someone was selling rcently but to be honest once again dont think its right for me, i'd be up for trades on this one preferably in the likes of a jazz bass or maybe a p? japanese(maybe a mexican with a pj configuration) maple neck maybe...a nice red/white jazz aerodyne non export(pretty much the only bass with a rosewood neck i'd consider. would be nice...but i'd be willing to add on. i'm looking for lets say £290. + postage.
keep me posted.
hit me up here, and if i dont reply go to www.myspace.com/dirtyheartsband
thanks,
Wullie

I'm willing to deliver but would rather meet up i'm in glasgow but i'm willing to go as far down as maybe newcastle or carslile.
and i'm in edinburgh a few days of the week aswell,

Edited by Wullapache

[quote name='Wullapache' post='151781' date='Mar 5 2008, 03:05 PM']234 views and not even a hello? Poor show![/quote]

The better the pics, the better the response .. Just like Ebay, mate
Lots of them, full length and close ups... :)
Both bases

i guess i'll need to find a camera then...
the active passive...the guy before me had it fitted...just for the options i guess,
little switch inbetween the eq knobs,
anyone in the glasgow area is welcome to try it out...or anyone with any frequent flyer miles, lol

[quote name='Wullapache' post='156239' date='Mar 12 2008, 07:06 PM']And the ray...[/quote]

I think the idea is to post pics of your ray not a ray :) But Im sure its a belter, good luck with the sale

Edited by kevbass

• 2 years later...