Why become a member? ×

Misc Flightcases for Sale

Since all these are being used for is to pile crap on in the practice room I have the following cases for sale. All are collection only.

I will get external measurements tonight, pictures are to just give you a rough idea of scale with that else is in the shot.

Largest Case, will likely fit most 4x10's doesn't fit my Matamp 4x10 (but it's a very deep cab) but does fit my 2x12 securely with quite a gap around the edges. case has wheels - £50ono

Medium case, probably fit a combo in this would be more suited to a guitarist I'd say, just a bit shy of fitting my 2x12. Case has wheels - £40ono

Small case, I use to use this to carry my 400+ in headcase around with a bag of cables on top of it, it's probably about 21 inched wide internally by 20 inches deep. - £30ono

You can of course refoam them to suit

All of these are collection only and I'd prefer cash on collection as tbh I bought all these on here got all the measurements, checked it with my gear, paid for them then went to collect and none were ideal for what I own so you can come down try it if it fits you pay for it, if it doesn't your choice as to if it's any use for you.

Cheers

Sorry for the delay had a few people wanting dibs that never panned out.

Ok these are the external dimensions, probably best to take off 2-3cm if you intend to leave the current foam in or remove 1cm off the figure if you strip the foam out.

w x l x h

Big Case 48cm x 76cm x 81cm

Med Case 38cm x 68cm x 74cm

Small Case 58cm x 56cm x 53cm

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it can be awkward, but I use to have my 400+ in the headcase in it with a bag of cables on top and one difficult trip is still easier than 1 difficutl trip and a relatively easy trip :), plus when it's in a flightcase people offer to help you carry it :)

I'm wondering if the silver case will fit all 3 of my Matamp heads at the same time, you know, because that would be real useful *rolls eyes*

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...