Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ampeg SVT3 Pro

mike257

EDIT: previously listed these for sale when my van broke down - I'm now in need of a decent guitar setup, so something has to go to fund it!

I'm offering for sale:

[u]Ampeg SVT3 Pro[/u]

Owned from new since Jan '06. Gigged regularly, always been reliable. Two small cosmetic scuffs on front from an altercation with the lid of a Gator rack case on the first day I unpacked it, apart from that it's in pretty good shape. Currently lives in a good solid 3U flightcase which would be included in sale. Great grindy Ampeg tone.

[b]OR[/b]

[u]Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0[/u]

I've owned this for about two years, lightly gigged. Practically perfect condition and comes with the proper Genz Benz gig bag too (not included with new purchase). Recently fitted with brand new JJ 12AX7 in the preamp. Tiny footprint, ridiculous light weight, 600W into 4 ohms.

I'm looking for around [b]£425[/b] for the Ampeg + Flightcase or [b]£380[/b] for the Genz + gig bag, whichever goes first! Will add pics ASAP.

Collect from Liverpool or will courier at buyers expense.

Mike

Edited by mike257

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another bump, bottom of page three already!! Looking to move one of these heads ASAP, need to get my guitar setup sorted and have possible deals waiting, so help a fellow BC'er out and spend your christmas money!!

I'm good for local collection in the North West, delivery/meet half way for fuel money, or happy to arrange a courier.

Cheers,

Mike

• 5 weeks later...