Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Status The Groove bass

munkonthehill

[quote name='Merton' post='1295916' date='Jul 7 2011, 01:05 PM']Still keen, just lacking the funds :)[/quote]

Its just a shame I dont or at least cant justify the use of it. But I honestly wont use it with the other 2 basses that I have.

My go to bass is now my Ric and the Jag is used from time to time.

However in the last 2weeks I have had a major change in circumstance. This has caused me to stop playing in my band as of last night.

So lets face it 3 basses is a tad overkill for a man that wont be playing at rehearsals or gigs for the foreseeable future :)

Depending on how things go the other 2 may be up for sale at some point in the not so distant future.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1296179' date='Jul 7 2011, 05:19 PM']Its just a shame I dont or at least cant justify the use of it. But I honestly wont use it with the other 2 basses that I have.

However in the last 2weeks I have had a major change in circumstance. This has caused me to stop playing in my band as of last night.

So lets face it 3 basses is a tad overkill for a man that wont be playing at rehearsals or gigs for the foreseeable future :)

Depending on how things go the other 2 may be up for sale at some point in the not so distant future.[/quote]
Dude that's sad news. I hope you're ok. :)

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1296179' date='Jul 7 2011, 05:19 PM']Its just a shame I dont or at least cant justify the use of it. But I honestly wont use it with the other 2 basses that I have.

Depending on how things go the other 2 may be up for sale at some point in the not so distant future.[/quote]

Don't give up Steve!

Really surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet. I have one of these & I'd describe mine as a refined take on a Stingray. They have a really usable active EQ & one of the comfiest necks I've played. It's a bargain way to grab some UK-built Status quality - I put mine up for sale a while ago & withdrew it!

Good luck with the sale & hope things work out...

Cheers,

B.

[quote name='benebass' post='1297846' date='Jul 8 2011, 11:49 PM']Really surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet. I have one of these & I'd describe mine as a refined take on a Stingray. They have a really usable active EQ & one of the comfiest necks I've played. It's a bargain way to grab some UK-built Status quality - I put mine up for sale a while ago & withdrew it!

Good luck with the sale & hope things work out...

Cheers,

B.[/quote]

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.