Why become a member? ×

FT BassLab Soul V 5-string, mint, for 5S-fretless or 6-string

Bassandtuba

FT BassLab Soul V ;5-string in mint condition in trade for fretless 5- or 6-string or fretted 6-string like Status, Modulus, Zon, Human Base,.....…in mint condition BassLab custom ordered by me and received in 2010 Placed the order at that time I joined a top40 coverband playing 70/80th funk and soul music and received the bass shortly after I decided to quit cover music and started in a jazz band. This is why I´m lookin´ to trade for a fretless Bass BassLab Soul V Details: Colour: white, extra low string action Sound: guess Larry G. would like the sound as well as the colour Technical Details Scale length: 867mm (34") Frets: 21 Width/thickness at nut: 42mm, 23mm Width /thickness at 12th fret: 57mm, 25.5mm String spacing at bridge: 19mm String spacing at nut: 9.5mm Pickups: 2 Delano Xtender Preamp: BassXX (bass, treble, parametric mids, battery control-LED) Power Supply: 9V Hardware: ETS bridge, Kluson tuner, truss rod Color: white Neck shape: round "D" :) [b]Weight: 2700grams [/b] :) including Gig Bag, price new: 2.850.- € See: [url="http://www.basslab.de/"]http://www.basslab.de/[/url] More Pic´s on request by mail

Edited by Bassandtuba

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1273337' date='Jun 17 2011, 11:28 PM']It's like a Ritter but with class.

Awesome[/quote]
Thank´s for your comment, please excuse, but I guess that Heike from Basslab would not feel honored in view
of the comparison with Ritter Basses. :)

I think the sound especially on B, E and A string ist awesome in view of the "hammerlike"
direct response my jazz guy´s fear when I brought the Basslab to at least two sessions.

Bass was never giged!

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1274327' date='Jun 19 2011, 12:29 AM']MAN... that is a cool bass..very nice.. no wood here right......?[/quote]

Your right, at least no piece of wood anywhere, it's probably one of the most comfortable basses
you will ever hold, due to the weight, smooth contours
and flattish lower edge. Sounds huge-it´s a hollowbody after all, but you won't get it to
feedback.
It's 2" thick, completely hollow from bridge to nut and so it´s loud enough to practice alone unplugged

In view of the material an construction, here´s an Excerpt from Basslab´s Homepage:
[i]"We use a patented, innovative method of construction and implement new materials. After more than eight years of research on physics to understand the nature of acoustics, modern materials and construction methods, we are able to create instruments in a revolutionary way. Our ergonomic designs result in instruments that supersede the playing comfort, sound and design of conventional instruments. BassLab instruments are handmade "monocoque" one-piece, fully integrated acoustic, hollow bodies, which give them their unique sound"[/i]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...