Why become a member? ×

Fender MiA 75 Ri

FuNkShUi

I have a Fender (USA) Vintage 75 Re-issue. This has been a great bass for me, i just fancy a change!
I bought it of David (eubassix) in June '10 and its been well looked after, and is same in the same condition as i got it in.
I hope David doesnt object, but ive used the details from his old post, and here they are:

Details (Specs.) can be found on the USA/UK Fender website and the various online outlets (GAK etc.) who sell this bass.
Only flaws are that the lacquer has chipped where the bridge pickup (screws) were fixed (maybe over-tightened) and some fine/superficial wear on the neck pickup cover But it's an excellent example and by far the lighest I've tried at about 8lbs !! It's 99/00 but could pass for this year (!). OHSC and most if not all of the 'extras' are there (even the rubber strip, mounted beneath the bridge cover !)

As for trades, i have nothing in particular in mind, but im looking to sell this bass for around £850. Id also be willing to put a little money in should the right bass come up. So make me an offer :)

Kert

[attachment=82278:F75sb_7.JPG]
[attachment=82275:F75sb_2.JPG]
[attachment=82276:F75sb_3.JPG]
[attachment=82277:F75sb_6.JPG]
[attachment=82279:F75sb_8.JPG]

Edited by FuNkShUi

[quote name='PaulDumbell' post='1264141' date='Jun 10 2011, 04:58 PM']all black 3 EQ with maple neck[/quote]

Sorry for the confusion, I actually meant the OP's bass, but because I forgot to state that and the fact that my post came right after yours it did seem like I was asking about the Stingray. Oops.

After consulting with the former owner of this bass we have realised there has been a small mistake with this advert. Like i said, i used Davids advert for the bass, not realising he sold two very similar!!

The description is nearly all correct. It weighs 8lb 2oz (scales test), and it does have OHSC. It is in immaculate condition.The 'extras' (even the rubber strip, mounted beneath the bridge cover !) are not there though! This is the only part of the advert that is inaccurate. That and there is no damage to the laquer! Apoligies in advance

Kert