Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray Bass

He has also got a Fender Jazz up for grabs here...
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Jazz-Bass-USA-rare-Natural-Maple-neck-2009-/320709673882?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4aabc9439a"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Jazz-Bass-USA...=item4aabc9439a[/url]

Not much of a MM fan but I agree with Moos3h; that IS lovely! The only thing ruining it for me is that dreadful clear PG.

First thing I'd do if I won the bass would be to remove said PG and set fire to it so no-one else could defile such a nice looking instrument with it! :)

PS - Jazz Bass is really nice as well. I take it this person likes their basses to look natural then?

Edited by johnDeereJack

[quote name='johnDeereJack' post='1263752' date='Jun 10 2011, 11:24 AM']PS - Jazz Bass is really nice as well. I take it this person likes their basses to look natural then?[/quote]

As he's selling 'em, maybe not!

[quote name='johnDeereJack' post='1263752' date='Jun 10 2011, 11:24 AM']The only thing ruining it for me is that dreadful clear PG.
First thing I'd do if I won the bass would be to remove said PG and set fire to it so no-one else could defile such a nice looking instrument with it! :)[/quote]
It comes with the original so its no big deal to swap them.........