Why become a member? ×

FS: G&L L2500 - SOLD, pending the usual.

Jakester

G&L L2500 Tribute for sale.

Natural lacquer finish, swamp ash body with maple fingerboard. Looks to be a 2007 model.

Currently fitted with DR Hi-Beams, though will include a set of XL Steels too.

Lovely guitar, fantastic tone - selling because I just can't get on with 5 strings, and I already have a 4er that's identical

Comes with unbranded hardcase.

£375

Edited by Jakester

Used to have one of these til I got gas for a Wal...Wal never came. This little baby should have been a keeper. Lovely tone with pro steels I couldn't choose between it and the American one I had on loan. Have a bump while I try to sell something....

[quote name='basslondon' post='1256800' date='Jun 4 2011, 08:42 PM']Used to have one of these til I got gas for a Wal...Wal never came. This little baby should have been a keeper. Lovely tone with pro steels I couldn't choose between it and the American one I had on loan. Have a bump while I try to sell something....[/quote]

Ta very much, like.

I'm in the enviable position of having an identical 4er, and so for the last few days I've been wracked by trying to decide which one to keep. I've plumped for the 4er for now as the music I play doesn't call for a 5er, but I think another might be on the cards in a couple of years!

Edited by Jakester