Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

deej

Ive been pretty happy with my pedalboard for a while now, so ive convinced myself to sell most of the ones im not using instead of holding onto them "just incase". All prices include first class recorded delivery. I will accept Paypal, but due to the fees and limits, id prefer payment by bank transfer.

[b]Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter[/b] - Nice thick phaser, same sale reasons as above. Slightly faded graphics. [b]WITHDRAWN[/b]
[b]Malekko 616[/b] - Real nice delay with modulation options. This is also going because of my M9's revival. [b]WITHDRAWN[/b]

[s][b]Demeter Compulator[/b] - Bought this earlier this year to give it a try, but I prefer my Multicomp. Looking for what I paid. [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Aguilar Octamizer[/b] - Good range of sounds in this box, but I simply dont have a use for it. [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine[/b] - Plenty of knobs on this chorus to tweak to taste. Im using my M9 again though so this is redundant. [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]3Leaf Groove Regulator[/b] - This is the first version without the blend. I just dont do filters I guess. [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Tronographic Rusty Box[/b] - Big fuss over these on Talkbass. I like it, but I was after a 2 channel overdrive and have just found the pedal for me. Only had it a couple of weeks, so id like to get most of my money back minus all the charges. Comes with the supplied power adapter. Looking for [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]ZVex Woolly Mammoth[/b] - I think this is the 3rd time ive put this up for sale before changing my mind. Simply put, I only use active basses so this is no good to me. There is a piece of chipped paint on the underside but the rest is as you'd expect in good used condition. [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz[/b] - Versatile muff type fuzz. I have too many fuzzes so its gotta go. [b]£90[/b][/s]

All pedals have velcro on the bottom, and they all have boxes except the Compulator and I think the Musket. In terms of trades, theres not really anything I want at the moment. I'd consider some kind of noise maker or something else interesting like that, but im really just looking for the cash so I can sort out my rig. Let me know if you'd like any specific pictures. I dont have a big boy camera though so quality wont be great.

Edited by deej

To help you acquire a great pedal and help the seller out, I can confirm the answer to both of the questions is 'yes'.

1) Manual for it shows it works with 9V power or battery ([url="http://www.3leafaudio.com/GRmanual.pdf"]manual here[/url]).
2) I've played an active bass through this - works absolutely fine.

Edited by mcgraham

[quote name='mcgraham' post='1255337' date='Jun 3 2011, 12:31 PM']To help you acquire a great pedal and help the seller out, I can confirm the answer to both of the questions is 'yes'.

1) Manual for it shows it works with 9V power or battery ([url="http://www.3leafaudio.com/GRmanual.pdf"]manual here[/url]).
2) I've played an active bass through this - works absolutely fine.[/quote]

Cheers mate! If you're expecting commission though, you can sod off :)

Groove Regulator sold.

Edited by deej

[quote name='deej' post='1255602' date='Jun 3 2011, 03:50 PM']Cheers mate! If you're expecting commission though, you can sod off :)[/quote]

Dagnabbit! Can't a fella do a good deed anymore without getting something in return?!?! :)

No problem

[quote name='topo morto' post='1259744' date='Jun 7 2011, 02:48 PM']Do you know if the 616 is a v1 or v2?[/quote]

I wasnt actually aware there were different versions to be honest. Theres no serial number to check it online, but I bought this pedal new around the start of the year which I believe makes it the newer version.

• 1 month later...