Why become a member? ×

New Lesbian Bed Death video online now

longtimefred

Here is the Video for my band Lesbian Bed Death's last single which has just been released on digital through Play, Amazon, iTunes etc etc

Really proud of this and thought i would share it with you!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJpWQAZ0VQ"]Lesbian Bed Death - Moonlight [/url]

Enjoy!!!

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1247015' date='May 27 2011, 01:14 PM']Here is the Video for my band Lesbian Bed Death's last single which has just been released on digital through Play, Amazon, iTunes etc etc

Really proud of this and thought i would share it with you!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJpWQAZ0VQ"]Lesbian Bed Death - Moonlight [/url]

Enjoy!!![/quote]

Liked the track - thought the video was VERY Professional and I [i]mean[/i] VERY!!

Top job, will definately be following what you do from now on.

Cracking.

Cheers. :)

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1247182' date='May 27 2011, 02:58 PM']the things i have to put up with with being in this band! its tough work lol.

All in the name of Rock n Roll eh! :)[/quote]
Love it! Might even buy it, Thick question, is that Charlie Cooper playing the drums?

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1247519' date='May 27 2011, 08:02 PM']Ah nice one Giblett! go buy it....take us one more step to a record deal :)

Afraid you are a little wrong, Charlie is on lead Geetar.. I take it you know him from somewhere??[/quote]
Trained him as a teacher quite a while back (jeez, how old do I feel now) and he did lots of drumming with us, he's always posting about his "lesbian" band on facebook, I put 2+2 together! Great band, he never told us it was good! Bound to sell.

Went to school with Charlie. Was good to have a decent drummer around - turned into quite a mean guitarist also. Not really my chosen tipple, but have been following both Razorwire and LBD since their conception!