Why become a member? ×

TecAmp L610

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1246007' date='May 26 2011, 06:21 PM']I've owned one of these (though mine may have been the XT) and they are mega but I could have sworn mine was lighter than you've quoted. :)[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I believe yours was the same series as mine - ND610s and mine were ND410s from Tech Soundsystems. The Tec Amp L610 looks more like an Ampeg SVT610 in dimensions - oh unless you had a Tec one after the ND you had?

Either way - I did love my Techs and I was an idiot to sell them! One day I'll learn!!!!

[quote name='dood' post='1246462' date='May 26 2011, 11:39 PM']I could be wrong, but I believe yours was the same series as mine - ND610s and mine were ND410s from Tech Soundsystems. The Tec Amp L610 looks more like an Ampeg SVT610 in dimensions - oh unless you had a Tec one after the ND you had?[/quote]
No, you're correct Dood. I was making the assumption that all of the Tech ?x10's were the same design as the ones that we had. In which case I can't pass comment on the 'L' series as they might be very different from the ND, though that does explain the weight difference! :)

Hi there!

I'm based in Weert (+/- 30 KM south from Eindhoven)

Shipping to Sweden, I have to check ;-)

Foto, I try to make one this weekend.

For the company info:

[url="http://www.tecamp.de/index.php?id=40"]http://www.tecamp.de/index.php?id=40[/url] (German..)

Regards, Frank

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1246007' date='May 26 2011, 06:21 PM']I've owned one of these (though mine may have been the XT) and they are mega but I could have sworn mine was lighter than you've quoted. :)[/quote]John you're right, ND 610 XT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Stuee' post='1286972' date='Jun 29 2011, 10:18 PM']Only 8 Ohms? Blimey, at what point does it become sensible to make a cabinet 4 Ohms?

I mean, not many people are going to be using two of these, surely! Or am I being thick?[/quote]

If you have a 1000 Watt @ 8 Ohms amp ;-) But I believe 2 makes a MONSTER Rig :-)

[quote name='Arabesque-bass' post='1287594' date='Jun 30 2011, 01:48 PM']If you have a 1000 Watt @ 8 Ohms amp ;-) But I believe 2 makes a MONSTER Rig :-)[/quote]
Like a LabGruppen Lab1000 - oh my what a wonderful match that would be!
If not for "if"...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...