Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Roland GK-3B pickup - £65 incl. postage

I bought a bass at the weekend that came as part of a job lot of stuff, so I'm currently working my way through all the stuff and figuring out what's staying and what's going. Included was this Roland MIDI synth setup. I'm really tempted to keep it, it's a fascinating bit of kit, so I am offering it up here before I get too attached to it. :) I already take too much gear to gigs as it is.

Everything is in good working order, I've got the original box (bit tatty), all the cables, PSU, the installation booklet and lots of bits of gubbins for installing the pickup, only missing the manual for the GR-20 floor unit but it's downloadable as a PDF from Roland's website. I can do photos this evening if anyone wants them.

*SOLD* GR-20

*SOLD* GK-3B

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='lucatus' post='1239712' date='May 21 2011, 09:17 PM']Hi there, just wondering if the pick goes on 4 or 5 strings, strange enough couldn´t find the answer on the Roland webpage... :)

Cheers.[/quote]

Either, even 6 strings

Cheers
ped

Fair enough. Like I said I got this in a job lot of stuff so it was a good opportunity to give pitch-to-MIDI a try and then sell it on, given that I didn't really have a value on this specific item in the first place.

I've tried to price it close to what they usually go for on eBay, so I would hope it's still in the 'worth a try' resale value region. :)

• 2 weeks later...