Why become a member? ×

Bergantino IP310

Owen

Bergantino IP310.

This is a 3x10 + proper compression driver horn. It has a 1000w power amp on board with full DSP which means the cab is EQ'd flat. It has compression in the DSP as well for protection and maximising SPL. I hate compression, because I hate not having full control over my dynamics. This is not and never has been an issue here. You just need to add your pre-amp of choice.

It speaks with an authority which I have not experienced anywhere else. It just reaches all the way down with a contemptuous ease, as if it is saying "is that the best you have got?". I use it with 5 string bass guitar, 5 string EUB and 5 string Double Bass. It lets them all breathe clearly and easily. The 5 string DB gives it a workout and it does not break a sweat. Is it loud? Yes. Does it sound the same at low volume as it does at high? Yes - the tone remains the same, just louder.

Can I make the speakers bottom out and flap? Yes, but by then I am painfully loud and volume wise it is way louder than anything else I have been able to make fart.

If it is all that, why am I selling? If it does not sell I will not be sad (and if it does I will miss it), but my needs are changing and I need to free up the £ I have in this to buy different kit.

I will do the picture thing soon.

Edited by owen

[quote name='Sparky Mark' post='1233753' date='May 16 2011, 10:20 PM']How about the price thing now?[/quote]

D'oh! Basic error! I got a bit emotional.

£1150 to your door.

[quote name='MythSte' post='1233812' date='May 16 2011, 11:22 PM']Howa you getting on with the Tecamp Owen? :)[/quote]

The Tecamp is great, but I am doing a complete overhaul of everything and going totally modular. Exciting times :)

• 5 weeks later...

Bump for ebay listing.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290579085286&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

Tragically I had even taken some but forgot to post them. I have even managed to update the Ebay ad. Thanks for prodding me. They are not 15megapixcel wonder pics but as you can see the box is in excellent nick and ready to fullfil your BASSest desires.

Sorry, that is an appalling pun.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a HT322 & AE112 cabs and they are quite simply awesome cabs. The HT322 has a 12", 10" and horn and it gives exactly what the amp puts out without change to sound. When i compare against a DI or headphones from my amp it is virtually same tone and feel.
The AE cabs are a little lighter on the low end but crystal clear.

Hope this goes soon. Great cabs.

Good luck
Dave

• 3 months later...