Why become a member? ×

Blockhead bass!

theplumber

[quote name='mark_ir' post='1224441' date='May 8 2011, 08:04 PM']jeez! anyone know why he selling it? would have thought it go to the grave with him..[/quote]

Money .... Seriously, I supported him a few weeks ago and in the past he has told me that his old basses are all at home and he needs the dosh. He always gigs with his sig bass anyway. Also another excuse to post this pic ...

[attachment=79374:fudge_no...nd_heron.JPG]

Its a lottery win bass alright, I love the fag burn in the headstock. Would 10K be enough?

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='1224459' date='May 8 2011, 08:20 PM']Money .... Seriously, I supported him a few weeks ago and in the past he has told me that his old basses are all at home and he needs the dosh. He always gigs with his sig bass anyway. Also another excuse to post this pic ...

[attachment=79374:fudge_no...nd_heron.JPG]

Its a lottery win bass alright, I love the fag burn in the headstock. Would 10K be enough?[/quote]

fantastic picture !

I hope he gets as much as poss for it then - no clues from AB - "serious' offers eh?
I reckon it'd be best going to a smoking household though - I can smell the fagsmoke from here :)

[url="http://www.andybaxterbass.com/details.php?id=165"]http://www.andybaxterbass.com/details.php?id=165[/url]

So cool, not a big fan or anything, but just a beautiful example of a very rare Jazz :)

Si