Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo Mint **SOLD**

phsycoandy

Reluctantly, but with my son's wedding coming up next month I need to be practical.

Pretty much mint 2001, 4003, comes with the quality shaped hard case pictured. Sounds as good as she looks. Bridge cover is included.

£1175 +£20 shipping. Bank transfer or Paypal gift would be ideal!

Glorious high gloss finish.

Edited by phsycoandy

dude... dont let another Ric leave East Anglia... I feel for you on this, I hope I will never have to part with my 4003!

Whoever buys this is getting a MEGA bass for not much readies

[quote name='gareth' post='1224171' date='May 8 2011, 03:15 PM']Traditionally, the bride's family should foot the bill - or is that being just a bit old-fashioned :)[/quote]This is more for spending money etc as its in Ireland and theres a lot of Guiness to drink, plus accomadation etc etc etc, new frocks etc, a facinator! etc etc etc, im sure some of you guys have been there!

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1224611' date='May 8 2011, 10:29 PM']SOLD PENDING :)[/quote]
I ARRANGED TO BUY THIS BASS FROM ANDY, HE HAS SOLD IT TO ANOTHER , I EXPLAINED I WORK A LOT OF HOURS IN AN OPERATING THEATER AND WAS CALLING HIM TODAY TO ARRANGE PAYMENT ETC, THIS WAS AGREED YESTERDAY. I AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!!!