Why become a member? ×

For Sale RS210 - SOLD

Hi all

For sale my new finish TC Electronics RS210 in mint condition gigged a couple times and have been here in my living room for the past year being played at low volumes, so low that I should be ashamed. :)

Comes with the official cover and I'll throw in a speakon cable as well. (nothing fancy)

Collect from Kent, Sevenoaks, or somewhere not too far.

[size=3]£300 for the cab[/size]

Thanks for looking

David

Edited by davidmpires

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='davidmpires' post='1218067' date='May 2 2011, 09:12 PM']Hi all

For sale my new finish TC Electronics RS210 in mint condition gigged a couple times and have been here in my living room for the past year being played at low volumes, so low that I should be ashamed. :)

[size=3]£350[/size]

Comes with the official cover and I'll throw in a speakon cable as well. (nothing fancy)

I might have a Mark Bass F1 to go with it coming out shortly, but feel free to make me offers while I make up my mind.

Thanks for looking I'll post some pics later during the week.

David[/quote]

[size=3]£350[/size]

I might have a Mark Bass F1 to go with it coming out shortly, but feel free to make me offers while I make up my mind.

David[/quote]

Hi David,
I'm interested, especially if you're ready to include the MB F1 head now?. I'm in Reigate, so only a stone's throw away...
Regards
Rob

[size=3]£350[/size]

David[/quote]

[quote name='RobSimpson' post='1231546' date='May 15 2011, 01:43 AM']Hi David,
Totally confused about how to reply on this site[/quote]
[list]
[*]To add a reply without quoting a previous post click Add Reply or Fast Reply at the very bottom of the screen, type your reply and click Add Reply at the bottom of the relpy box you're typing in
[*]To add a reply quoting a previous post click Reply at the bottom of the post you want to quote, type your reply and click Add Reply at the bottom of the relpy box you're typing in
[*]To qoute from multiple earlier responses click Quote oneach of the posts you want to quote click Add Reply at the very bottom of the screen, type your reply and click Add Reply at the bottom of the relpy box you're typing in
[/list]

[quote name='RobSimpson' post='1231546' date='May 15 2011, 01:43 AM']Hi David,
Totally confused about how to reply on this site, so hope this is reaching you.
I'm interested, especially if you're ready to sell the MB F1 head too...?
I'm in Reigate, so only a stone's throw away...
Regards
Rob[/quote]

Hi Rob

Thanks for the interest, I might be looking to sell the F1 as well please do make me an offer.

Thanks

David

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed they are.

It has been the best amp I ever owned hands down.

For those who wonder why am I selling it; I have no prospect of playing in bands for the next few years and have sold all but one bass and now its time for the amplification to go.

Knowing me I might be coming back to playing in maybe 5 years time and by then there will be new gadgets I'd want to try so there's no point in keeping the cab and amp laying around.

I also got myself one (limited edition version) over the weekend and its a fantastic head.
I dont need it, cant afford it, might not even use it much but after trying it out on two gigs i had to have it. I love MB heads and the F1 is my favourite.
As im getting rid of my much loved SA450 i felt i really should keep a MB head of some sort and the F1 is ideal.

Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...