Why become a member? ×

SOLD :Lakland Skyline Joe Osbourne 5 string

Raslee

[b][size=5]SOLD[/size][/b]

I hardly play 5 string these days so its time to part with this old friend and raise a bit of dosh.

It really is a superb jazz bass, the Lindy Fralins sing, Lakland quality, low action, string through body etc etc ....enough said really.

[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1216710' date='May 1 2011, 05:41 PM']The B-string on a Joe Osbourne 5-string is a thing of true beauty. If you're tired of flobbadob low B's, then you really should try this.[/quote]
Yes too right, i've had a lot of flappy B's and this baby is balanced across the strings so well. I'm gonna miss this bass a lot i know it :) .

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='gillento' post='1216753' date='May 1 2011, 06:46 PM']Thanks:)

That's 2 Lakie LPB 5 strings in one day!!!!

Lucky me :)[/quote]
Awesome, did you buy the LPB DJ5 too? Be great to A/B them ...i'm biased as i think the Lindy Fralins are the best pick ups ever. Enjoy :)

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1216776' date='May 1 2011, 07:10 PM']blimey mate that was quick..!!??[/quote]
Yeah i didn't think it'd be around long tbh...they're really great basses and therefore wiping the tears as I type. :)

Andy, Just down to my lovely bitsa Jazz & MM Sub as my mains now. Got a cheap Fernandes 5 on the way for a short term dub project and building a bitsa P at the mo. Got the Sandberg which is amazing but i think i'm gonna sell that on probably soon to cut down.

Band wise not doing a lot at the mo, left a recent chaotic band for a bit more Daddytime and the Steppaz not doing a lot as Dan's leaving to move and focus on future Daddyhood too. However i am depping for a 'quirky' alternative rock outfit....a million miles from what i'm used to playing but a good challenge. :)

What you trading your jazz for?

Edited by Rasta