Why become a member? ×

Sandberg JM5 FT/FS

brick

[quote name='brick' post='1287319' date='Jun 30 2011, 09:07 AM']have knocked the price down to £625, bass has also just a proper set up done on it[/quote]
This is the bargain of the year IMO!! Someone buy this - you won't be disappointed!

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1296187' date='Jul 7 2011, 05:30 PM']christ how is this still here at this price, thats under half what they are new now!!!!

Someone buy this beaut, for this money....well even new they punch well above their weight for the price. get it bought someone..[/quote]

+1

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1296057' date='Jul 7 2011, 03:17 PM']Oh, if only I had the money to buy this....fancy a trade for a Tanglewood 4 string :)[/quote]

That Tanglewood is not what I expected, ive got a funny feeling it might have been made in the Cort factory as it looks very similar to the Cort Artisan basses. 4 strings aint really my bag tho, but good luck getting it shifted

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1296187' date='Jul 7 2011, 05:30 PM']christ how is this still here at this price, thats under half what they are new now!!!!

Someone buy this beaut, for this money....well even new they punch well above their weight for the price. get it bought someone..[/quote]

+1

[quote name='brick' post='1296846' date='Jul 8 2011, 09:44 AM']That Tanglewood is not what I expected, ive got a funny feeling it might have been made in the Cort factory as it looks very similar to the Cort Artisan basses. 4 strings aint really my bag tho, but good luck getting it shifted[/quote]

Thanks man! Yeah, it's not like any other Tanglewood I've seen/played...totally in a class of its own. A few people have mentioned the Cort Artisan resemblance, must be something in it!
Back to the post in question.....Sandbergs are just awesome instruments and well above their price point in terms of spec and build quality. At this price...it's criminal this is still here.

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1296916' date='Jul 8 2011, 10:40 AM']Thanks man! Yeah, it's not like any other Tanglewood I've seen/played...totally in a class of its own. A few people have mentioned the Cort Artisan resemblance, must be something in it!
Back to the post in question.....Sandbergs are just awesome instruments and well above their price point in terms of spec and build quality. At this price...it's criminal this is still here.[/quote]
cheers matey

I too can't believe this hasn't been snapped up long ago. Knocks spots off a Fender for build quality (fact) and tome (imo).

Peter