Why become a member? ×

Please Remove

Chris Horton

That bass is purely stunning !! I think I'd skip the last in last out thing in this case lol

[quote name='Chris Horton' post='1209619' date='Apr 23 2011, 10:46 PM']I have not had this fantastic bass very long.

I have a disabled son and need to raise some funds to help pay for wheel chair vehicle Adaptations . . . . so , Using the "Last in , first out" rule this bass guitar is offered up for sale.

Here are some spec's -

Fender American Deluxe J-Bass V FMT 5-String Features:
- Premium alder body with bent figured maple top
- Graphite reinforced maple neck with modern C shape and a satin polyurethane finish
- Rosewood or maple fretboard (9.5" radius)
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 34" scale length
- 1.875" nut width
- Gold-plated hardware
- Deluxe gold-plated steel bridge (string-thru or top loading)
- Gold-plated brass saddles
- 2 dual-coil Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups
- Pan pot for pickup blending
- Master volume and active 3-band EQ
- Lite-Bass tuners
- Includes hardshell case
- String spacings: 10mm (nut) 15mm (F22) 18mm (bridge)

These instruments are no longer available, somewhat desirable .. this bass is in mint condition and plays really well.

This bass has a beautiful 1/8"-thick piece of highly figured flamed maple that is bent by hand to fit the contoured body.
I have done my best to catch the details in the pictures but not easy to get the light levels right.

£ 1300 inc del
My mobile number is - 07525 689 123

Here are the pickies . . . . . . . .

[attachment=78250:1.JPG] [attachment=78251:2.JPG] [attachment=78252:3.JPG] [attachment=78253:4.JPG] [attachment=78254:5.JPG][/quote]

[quote name='Chris Horton' post='1209619' date='Apr 23 2011, 10:46 PM']This bass has a beautiful 1/8"-thick piece of highly figured flamed maple that is bent by hand to fit the contoured body.
I have done my best to catch the details in the pictures but not easy to get the light levels right.[/quote]
..here are a couple of photos that might help, Chris :-

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' post='1219373' date='May 3 2011, 11:49 PM']Fancy taking my ESP and full Ashdown rig off me in trade? :')[/quote]

:) I love the Ashdown gear , but i need to adapt my people carrier im afraid.

I don't suppose you have a wheelchair friendly MPV that you fancy trading for do you ?? :lol:

I could take monthly payments if that helps :)

[quote name='Chris Horton' post='1220988' date='May 5 2011, 01:16 PM']:) I love the Ashdown gear , but i need to adapt my people carrier im afraid.

I don't suppose you have a wheelchair friendly MPV that you fancy trading for do you ?? :lol:

I could take monthly payments if that helps :)[/quote]

Haha I'm afraid not and I cannot afford to be buying another bass just yet unfortunatly!

It really is a shame because that bass is mind blowing to me!

If you change your mind on the trade do message me and Transport will be at my cost!

Take care and good luck with the sale!

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' post='1221065' date='May 5 2011, 02:10 PM']Haha I'm afraid not and I cannot afford to be buying another bass just yet unfortunatly!

It really is a shame because that bass is mind blowing to me!

If you change your mind on the trade do message me and Transport will be at my cost!

Take care and good luck with the sale![/quote]

Hay Thanks ,

I will keep your great offer in mind :)
Best Regards

Chris

[quote name='Bassistist' post='1222508' date='May 6 2011, 07:21 PM']wht is about the low B ??? is it ok???
would you send the bass to germany[/quote]

Hi ,

The low B string is good, quite tight sounding.
Yes , I would send the bass to Germany if you are happy to sort out a parcel carrier and pay for the delivery from your end.

Best Regards
Chris

Edited by Chris Horton