Why become a member? ×

Hartke Hydrive 1x12

Im just keeping my eyes open for a 1x12 mainly for loud practices but capable of small dog and duck situations too. I have a Genz-Benz 2x12T Neox cab which is awesome and a little 1x10 for home use so I just need something in the middle. I would like a Genz 1x12 but there too many pennies, Bergs are real nice too but again Im looking for a budget option or s/h really and probably wont be buying until the summer has passed to keep the wife happy.

This looks ok for what I need and a s/h one would be just the job at half the price if I can find one,

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HARTKE-HX112-HYDRIVE-1X12-BASS-SPEAKER-CABINET-cab-NEW-/320619653234?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item4aa66ba872"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HARTKE-HX112-HYDRIVE...=item4aa66ba872[/url]

Any thoughts people? Ta :)

I went to the London Bass Guitar Show to go try these, as Hartke were there - but I spent all day talking I didn't plug a single Bass in for the duration. The switchable impedance is a great idea - I see Epifani have also used a similar system in some of their cabs. If these babies sound anything like the rest of the Hydrive range, they're gonna be great!

Calling TinyViking! I believe he has a pair of HX112's.

Now let me see - my LH1000 can drive down to 2 Ohms on each channel.. I believe that's 8 HX112's in 8Ohm mode! :))