Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Little Bastard For Sale

DaBu

Hi there

Ashdown Little Bastard for sale.

Bought at Christmas time. Hardly used. Only a couple of times at practice, mainly sitting at home so needs a better home. I have changed the pre amp valves to reduce the gain when cranked up. It has a couple of 82's and an 81 in (Groove tube and Electro Harmonix). I will supply the originals if wanted or change them back. This is a fantastice sounding amp.

Send me an offer to my inbox. I'll send photo's or answer any queries also. Any silliness will be ignored.

Cheers

Edited by DaBu

[quote name='DaBu' post='1208028' date='Apr 22 2011, 10:31 AM']...Send me an offer to my inbox. I'll send photo's or answer any queries also. Any silliness will be ignored.[/quote]
Hi.
Unfortunately for you, set out in the forum T&Cs you must state a price in your ad. While you're at it, you might as well add the pics too.
Please don't ignore this silliness. :)

[quote name='DaBu' post='1208075' date='Apr 22 2011, 10:53 AM'][attachment=78133:Left.jpg]
[attachment=78132:LB.jpg]
[attachment=78134:Meter.jpg]
[attachment=78135:photo.JPG]

There's some slight scuffs after i changed the valves.[/quote]

if you throw in that Gretsch in your avatar I will give you your full asking price and I will collect too.

Or is that the silliness that you spoke of?

Ive got one of these and im thinking of selling mine aswell

Why are you selling yours? To be honest the thing with me is I struggle for space and to be fair this head is quite large.

Thinking of getting something like a 2x10 Tc electronic so I can stand it upright

other than that a cracking little amp

good luck with the sale, have a bump

Cheers Deanbean.

I play in a rock/punk covers type band. I'm competing with a loud drummer and two mesa's who have 6 12 inch speakers between them! The little fella, although holds it's own breaks up slightly, even after changing the valves and thus not giving the sound i want. I played it last week with just one guitarist and it was fine. I'm after a Weber Mywatt either 100 0r 200 as i also do some stuff in a husker du type band also.
I also have a couple of young kids and a lack of space. Hence can't really justify holding onto the little fella. The sound though is fantastic. If i had more cash and a bigger house it would stay!

Cheers again

Cheers for the bump Munkonthehill.....

....and for the interest in the Gretsch. It's a fine bass, quite bassy and warm with some punch too. I changed the pick ups to Thundertrons recently and had the bridge pinned so haven't had chance to turn up loud, loud. I was due to practice a couple of days ago but the singers lttileun was poorly and we had to cancel. Darn those pesky kids! We're due to practice Thursday so will be able to give it a good run out. Here it is shortly out of the box.

[attachment=78194:IMG_2597.JPG]

• 1 year later...