Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Rapture RB4

Spoonman

Hey all,

Up for sale is my Pedulla RB4. Lovely instrument, slim neck, low action, really easy to play. Sounds great, nice bright sound from the active soapbar pickup. I heard it described as a "Stingray on Steroids" somewhere, which I guess about sums it up. Chris from Muse use to play these all the time too, and occasionally still does I believe.

I'm selling simply because it doesn't get enough play time, and I can't justify keeping it anymore. It's just not really the kind of sound that I'm into right now. My Grabber seems to be my go-to guy at the moment.

There's a few dings here and there, but overall it all works and plays great. Sorry about the dodgy phone pictures, I cannot hold a camera steady to save my life...

[attachment=78104:IMAG0197.jpg]
[attachment=78106:IMAG0199.jpg]
[attachment=78105:IMAG0198.jpg]
[attachment=78103:IMAG0196.jpg]
[attachment=78102:IMAG0195.jpg]
[attachment=78100:IMAG0193.jpg]
[attachment=78101:IMAG0194.jpg]
[attachment=78108:IMAG0201.jpg]
[attachment=78107:IMAG0200.jpg]

Looking for £700 with the hardcase, straplocks, plus it's recently been re-stringed. Pick up is preferred from my house in Dorset, or I can drive to meet you halfway at a reasonable distance, or indeed a courier can be arranged for a bit more dosh.

Anyway more questions just ask. Cheers.

Edited by Spoonman

[quote]Price drop bump![/quote]

Errm, I'm pretty sure I was selling this bass last time I checked, and the price is the same...

And you're right deanbean, that was a poor effort on those strings by me, but they're straightened out now. So cheers for the heads up.

The bass is on hold anyways. Thanks for all your interest guys!