Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Aerodyne Precision P Bass **SOLD**

phsycoandy

CIJ Aerodyne Precision from 1994. Some very light buckle rash on the rear, some light pic marks on the scratch plate and just above, 1 ding near lower strap button, 1 small mark on upper edge. Deep high gloss blue over a flamed maple top, with matching head stock. No other dings or damaged other than mentioned.

Vol/Vol/Tone. Has a huge output and tone wise can go from surprisingly zingy to out right dub tones. 1.65" at the nut so between Jazz and P width. IMHO better sounding and rarer than the Jazz version.

Comes in quality padded Fender gig bag not the hard case pictured.

[s]£485[/s] Now £475 plus £10 to ship.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='karlfer' post='1207513' date='Apr 21 2011, 08:53 PM']Recently missed one of these, this colour from Crack Converters Dundee.
Simply couldn't sell my 75 reissue Jazz in time.
Same applies to this one.
Bugger :) .
Best of luck, although you won't need it.[/quote]
Thank You, some trade options received, but still here.

^^^^^

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='1209428' date='Apr 23 2011, 07:22 PM']Apologies, I was viewing it from my phone. Both my jazzes and my P-bass are 38mm, which is a little confusing.

I'm travelling for work at the moment and won't be back in Norfolk until the week after next. Whereabouts are you in Suffolk?[/quote]You must have a P with a Jazz width nut then! I'm a Canary in exile 10 miles north of Ipswich (enjoyed the 5-1) :)