Why become a member? ×

TRADED! FENDER FLOWER POWER 54 re-issue Tele Bass!!!

H the Bass

Apart from sweat from a pick players hand slightly removing the finish on the bridge ferrules (easy replacement if required) this Daisy Tele bass is near pristine!Easier to play than my 51 paisley this is the 54 re-issue with comfy body contours set up with a nice low action(lovely neck) with new 45-105 strings. Price is £600 with as new FENDER molded case.Demo in Warwick/Coventry area.1st to try will buy she's lovely! :)

Edited by H the Bass

[quote name='H the Bass' post='1199402' date='Apr 14 2011, 01:52 PM']Apart from sweat from a pick players hand slightly removing the finish on the bridge ferrules (easy replacement if required) this Daisy Tele bass is near pristine!Easier to play than my 51 paisley this is the 54 re-issue with comfy body contours set up with a nice low action(lovely neck) with new 45-105 strings.I am looking to sell this for cash so no trades please! Price is £575 ovno without case , will do a deal for fellow Chatters £600 with as new Hiscox case.Demo in Warwick/Coventry area.1st to try will buy she's lovely![/quote]
I love these.
So many things to spend money on. Can't have em all... :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Jigster' post='1231321' date='May 14 2011, 08:01 PM']Basschat seduction in action - loving it :)[/quote]
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY BUMP IN ANSWER TO QUESTIONS BASS WEIGHS JUST OVER 8lbs! VERY LIGHT BASSWOOD BODY!

Edited by H the Bass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='H the Bass' post='1232487' date='May 15 2011, 09:46 PM']WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY BUMP IN ANSWER TO QUESTIONS BASS WEIGHS JUST OVER 8lbs! VERY LIGHT BASSWOOD BODY![/quote]
Due to new interest my bottom line price is £550 firm which includes as new Fender shaped molded case!