Why become a member? ×

FS: SFX Burninator

Dosi Y'Anarchy

[b][SFX] Custom Shop Burninator - Fuzz/Phaser with Clean Blend - £200 In UK postage[/b]

[url="http://youtu.be/aOKJ8mXQPhE"]Video Demo[/url]

[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/npd-%5Bsfx%5D-custom-shop-burninator-731213/"]By original thread on Talkbass where all the info and more clips for this pedal are[/url]

Its basically 3 circuits:

*An [SFX] Micro Fuzz with 3-position Mid-switch (the Micro Fuzz is somewhat tonally similar to the Colorsound Bass Fuzz, which itself is a modified Tonebender Jumbo)
*A Script Phase 90-like phaser but with both rate and depth controls.
*a Clean blend

My request to Max @ [SFX] was that I basically wanted a fuzz-phaser that didnt need a clean blend, but its there if you do want it.
There are 3 footwitches, the middle on marked ENGAGE will switch the pedal on/off (a master bypass), each side of that you have an on/off switch for each of the phaser and fuzz channels.

I want to keep this, but if i can get anywhere near what I paid for it then I'll let it go. This was custom built for me and I doubt will be built for anyone else.

[b]Way Huge Pork Loin Overdrive - SOLD[/b]
[b]Ampeg Sub-Blaster Octave Pedal - SOLD[/b]
[b]Radial JDI - SOLD[/b]
[b]Fuzzrocious Dark Driving - No. 12 - SOLD[/b]
[b]Way Huge Swollen Pickle Fuzz - SOLD [/b]
[b]MXR Bass Blowtorch - Fuzz - SOLD[/b]

Payment via paypal only please, no trades as I need the money. Postage will usually happen the next working day.

Thanks

Theo

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 4 weeks later...

I know you said no trades , but I see that you've sold pretty much everything apart from the Burninator .

Do you fancy a trade with a boxed Korg G5 synth pedal + £20 your way for the Burninator ?