Why become a member? ×

Headline!

krispn

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1186987' date='Apr 3 2011, 07:24 PM']I guess he will just say Im free to come and look at it anyway. Anyone live near enough to have a look?[/quote]

If he's playing the "sneaky descriptions" game I might ask him if I can go and try it, as I'm desperate to see how it sounds when you try a hammer-on it :)

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1186987' date='Apr 3 2011, 07:24 PM']I guess he will just say Im free to come and look at it anyway. Anyone live near enough to have a look?[/quote]
It's not hard to find him if you follow the trail on the Ebay thread. And there is at least two folk on BC that live in the same town as him, so he could be a member - I'm one of them - but I ain't him, honest Guv.

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1187090' date='Apr 3 2011, 09:01 PM']I believe you Big Stu, What's all that sand paper for though? :)[/quote]
:) It's for doing my .... erm .... nails with, I've ... erm ..... got big hands!

[color="#808080"][size=1]....bloody vintage ..... what would they know..... bleedin' experts everywhere.......I blame that Geldof bloke...... and Eric Burdon......, who left that bass case there? ...... stick it under the bed till the paint's dry..... is that microphone still on?.... you bloody fool ..... quick, switch it off before they hear this..... bugger!.....[/size][/color]

[quote name='krispn' post='1180518' date='Mar 29 2011, 10:29 AM']Darnmanit!

It was that bloody bass - dude got in touch via gumtree offering a trade and just sent the pic's through! I feel rather pink faced about the whole thing now (blush)

Cheers for the heads up guys. Looks like next time I'll not be so keen to move my excess gear.

Disaster officially averted!

Ou7shined I owe you a pint![/quote]

and our hero saves, once again, the bass world from destruction!

Is it a plane, is it a Flea, or Tim Commerford? No! It's... OU7SHINED!!! :)

[quote name='mcnach' post='1187330' date='Apr 4 2011, 01:16 AM']Heh...

coming soon to a venue near you!
well, it would be if you lived in Edinburgh :)[/quote]
I used to live in Bonnyrigg - 23 years! ................ The Train Robbers got less! :)
Now I'm about 220 miles south of there.

Edited by Big_Stu