Why become a member? ×

sold - Barefaced Midget - Sold

Hello.

I think everyone knows the deal with these on here. Unfortunately, and very very reluctantly, I'm in a position where I have to let this go. Not been used a great deal: 2 Rehearsals and 2 gigs only. Its immaculate, its light, it sounds amazing, and is loud....very loud!!

The compact has always been my go to cab, I've recently acquired a second compact, as well as some other gear and something has to go now. :)

As I say, perfect condition as I do really really look after my stuff (no marks/scuffs etc), comes with a roqsolid cover (unpadded). Looking for £375, and ideally pickup/meet somewhere london/ west london.

I really love this, and it is a massively reluctant sale..... :)

I'll get a pic up in the next day or two, any queries, drop me a line......

Cheers

Edit to clarify its the non tweetered version.
2nd Edit to clarify its the steel grill version, not silver cloth.

Edited by Salt on your Bass?

Damn! Where was this when I wanted to buy a used one?

I understand your reasons for selling, but I think you're mad (no offence). :)

I had two Compacts, but now own one Compact and a Midget and have found it the most versatile set-up possible. I've gigged with just the Midget and have also used it as my backline when going through the PA and I've never worried about volume. When I want that little bit more, I pair it up with the Compact and prefer it to the two Compacts due to the tone just having a bit more personality.

Good luck with the sale though - it won't be around long!